Mysterious Woman on DA2 art

Coous

Really interesting thread over on the Bioware forums was started about the white haired woman on the cover's art.

http://na.llnet.bioware.cdn.ea.com/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage2/announce/background-01.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/gameinformer/covers/dragonagecoverspread.jpg

Chris Priestly was quoted saying "When you learn who this is, you will be shocked. SHOCKED, I TELL YOU!!!But I can say no more."

I deiced to bring this to the Nexus for further discussion and interested on what you all have to say about her.

I'll start by saying she has an obvious connection with the Dragon behind her as she has the same horn look in her hair.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i don't know when DA2 happends, according to the timeline of the first game, but the only thing i can think of, aside from a woman controling thr dragon, is the daughter of your char with Morrigan, if you chose that option

that is really the only option i can think of that makes some sense

after all, the child is supposed to have the power of an Arch Demon......

either that, or the blight was all because of this woman......

The woman is not Morrigan nor her daughter. The timeline is set during the time of Origins so that rules out the OGB or Morrigan herself.

At the start of the game I agree but they do say it goes on for 10 years. There is no timeline for the pic.

Another thought though and I'll admit it's a long-shot; Fiona.

The woman is not Morrigan nor her daughter. The timeline is set during the time of Origins so that rules out the OGB or Morrigan herself.

At the start of the game I agree but they do say it goes on for 10 years. There is no timeline for the pic.

Another thought though and I'll admit it's a long-shot; Fiona.

The latest provided by BioWare (seems that "Game Informer" is their choosen conduit for releasing info) is that the PC in DA2, (who is named: "Hawke") is a "Survivor of the Blight", and a "refugee from Lothering". So that sets the time-frame fairly narrowly to about 10-20 years after the events of DA:O/A. Which would make it IDEAL for either Morri, or her she-whelp, to make an appearance in DA2! (And yes, I totally reject the notion that the result of the DR might be male. Sue me. ;D )

No, I have to disagree with you. The man was an adult when the blight hit and the game is set in a 10 year span with the blight in between. You can check it out for yourself. Morrigan would most likely to appear in the second half of that span.