Elder Scrolls V?

SupermassiveBlackHole

I heard somewhere that TES V was expected late 2011 or so, but I don't remember where I heard that.

I've also heard several people claiming the TES MMO Bethesda are working on will be out before TES V - but as I don't remember seeing any announcements about an MMO, I think that's just rumours and speculation.

hehe nothing's too old to like :smile: Morrowind is a much better game compared to Oblivion.

Morrowind Forever!

Well Bethesda isn't actually working on Fallout New Vegas or the other games. They have other studios doing it while they "supervise". I hope they are working on the TES games themselves.

Its better to wait for quality.

And besides, we have nexus to keep us busy for another 3 years, I think bethesda does its communities a favour by not doing a bioware/valve/ea/i-ward and churning out a game a week with no thought to quality, player, or the community that forms around a truly good game.

Im perfectly happy to wait, oblivion kept me going for years and as long as mods keep coming, I'll keep playing. As for the next game, Im really not sure what they'll do, it will probably be very diferent to oblivion, of that Im sure. Morrowind was hugely diferent to daggerfell, daggerfell looked and played nothing like arena. And I expect V will be nothing like IV.

We *might* see some technical or other advancement, but I think it will mostly be the gameplay and setting that changes. If any huge changes do take place, it will likely be to the epoch it's set in. Its hard for a writer to stay stuck writing in the same period of history for a long time, eventualy you just want change, no matter the cost. If thats the case, then maybe we'll see something either much later medieval, or even sofar forwards as the age of enlightenment.

i love fallout but oblivion is awesome and Bethesda is really secretive about big projects like this (sadly) but i belive oblivion did better than fallout so they are makgin us wait for oblivion but what i heard is its going to take place in skyrim or w\e its called and but what i rreally want to know is what the story line is going to be

For all those Elder Scrolls fans that aren't sure of weather there is an elder scrolls 5 here's something that will make you stop wondering.
All other videos I found were fake this is the only legit one I cant wait till it comes out!

I know they are working on Fallout New Vegas which makes me mad. I never liked Fallout games. But they may make TES V a comeback like they did with Morrowind after all the years from the release of Daggerfall. I just hope it is in Hammerfell. But I don't expect it to be release within the next few years.

TES 5 is going to be one of those sudden, minded-blowing games, I hope! MW was and is the best as of now, but I think Oblivion was a experimental step in a new improved direction. Beth knows everyone loves MW and its story, complexity, and variety. They also know that everyone loved the new improved battle system and graphics of Oblivion.

Fallout NV is their main goal right now, along with brink and the others that are going to be released at that same time. Hopefully NV is going to be as good and better than FO3, and ready us for TES 5!

So good to be back!!!