Sad moments in Skyrim?

DreadedKat

I thought of making a thread of people posting what moments in Skyrim made them a bit sad o angry. For me it was when I visited Rorikstead. I first ran into Sissel, she was really sweet... until she said she got beat by both her father and sister. I of course gave her dad a frenzy potion and let the guards take care of him but it was such a sad moment.

FYI...if you look at the TOP posts in this forum (Stickys), ONE of them is Done in all CAPITAL letters and is about SPOILERS....and yes,your post is Spoiler...

So ya a heads up to anyone posting here...maybe this kind of post belongs in the Spoiler section??

EDIT to ADD one....

When Dalphine and Asshat want you to Kill the dragon...nope no way , ya i was pissed. This play-thru as i am not sure how i am going to handle this, i sent them to wait for me ..sent them when i was level 2 ..LMAO.. i am level 38 now . serves them right , wonder how long they will actually wait for me....hahahha.

Edited by camaro_69_327

There is an Orc Ranger named Brakh in the Interesting NPCs mod.He can be found a little west of Falkreath. He can be reruited as a follower. I explored Skyrim with him from level 5 to 37 for hundreds of hours. One day we were attacked by bandits on the road to Solitude. After I finished of the last one, I saw that Brakh died which made me really sad because I really liked him.
Took his armor and dressed a mannequin with it and put his bow in a display case to honor him.
After his death I travelled alone for a couple of levels before I could recruit another follower.

There is an Orc Ranger named Brakh in the Interesting NPCs mod.He can be found a little west of Falkreath. He can be reruited as a follower. I explored Skyrim with him from level 5 to 37 for hundreds of hours. One day we were attacked by bandits on the road to Solitude. After I finished of the last one, I saw that Brakh died which made me really sad because I really liked him.

Took his armor and dressed a mannequin with it and put his bow in a display case to honor him.

After his death I travelled alone for a couple of levels before I could recruit another follower.

Aww :(

My story is a little similar to that of Neehsen. Custom follower I had made, adventured from level one with, you know the type. Adventuring had always been challenging, but never difficult, until we had to go into Kilkreath (Meridia's temple), the necromancer at the end took quite a few attempts before I actually succeeded. Its the type of fight where you have to use scrolls that you only picked up to sell later, potions you made to level your alchemy skill, and sneak attacks when you play a bust in the door warrior, that kind of difficult fight. After maybe the 10th time, we finally killed the guy, and I was in the whole "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS" moment when I saw my follower on the floor, covered in blood (thanks EBT....). My mood went from bliss to shock horror in a moment, hitting the quickload key was the fastest thing I have ever done.

That kids is why you roleplay, you feel stuff.

When I met Katria during "Lost of the ages" and we came to her dead body and she told me with that heartbroken voice what has happened and the story how she nearly survived I got really really sad. I wish there would have been the option at the end to give her back her life by using all the Aetherium instead of forging one of the Aetherial items.

I would have saved her without a doubt.