STARCRAFT II GHOST OF THE PAST

Pyrosocial

so with under a week away this trailer was just realised. i pretty much let out a fan boy scream for it, i can honestly say i have never seen a better trailer then this. think you can prove me wrong?

Then you haven't seen this yet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh looks good, but I'm waiting for the dlc and the price to come down, I can wait. Still can't wait for Diablo 3 to come out, Blizzard quite delaying already :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Oh god, there is only one me and two awesomebadass RTS games I want to play equally as much at the same time.

Dawn of War II and Starcraft 2 shouldnt be legal in the same millenium, since having to choose between playing one or the other is like trying to choose between two sorts of cake lol.

But yes, though I only picked up SC1 a week ago third hand for 10 bucks, Im already an addict and very much look forward to this. God damn I wish they'd hurry up and launch Diablo 3 though :)

@Vindekarr

I know right? both are awsome, but i have had this game preordered for months

@Nexus set

Showed it to my freind, her words: "Thats a game?!"

But yes the cut scenes in this game are so freaking awsome, this looks more like a movie trailor to me.

@Illiad

Those are the cut scens, and there are a lot of them. the game play is really good looking as well.

@Schattenu

I know right i watched the the thing like 6 time in a row. there is only one word to describe it. Epic

@Ryze

Only four more now!

WOW awesome trailer ... There is only 6 hours and 36 minutes left before I go ballistic at a Starcraft 2 release party - Midnight 26 - 07 -2010 here in Johannesburg ... can't wait to kill me some zerglings .... dieeeeee suckerrrrssssss.