STARCRAFT II GHOST OF THE PAST

Pyrosocial

:mellow: does everyone just ignore my post. cmon you can't sell map packs when you have a mapmaker!

Sure you can. It's like saying you can't sell DLCs if you have a Construction Set. There is nothing "preventing" them from selling map packs other than themselves. Would be nice if they don't but like many have said, we won't be surprised if they do.

Back to topic....Great trailer!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it is, great work.

(i will ask Dark0ne to set my post to zero if an officail map pack is put out)

Yeah, if they release a map pack you have to buy, then i'll have him do it :turned:

I walked home today grinning like a cheshire cat. because EB games australia was doing a great deal on starcraft, managed to get this for a mere 87 AUD, thats about 70 in your currency, which is to say dead cheap, considering I live in the forest outside the capital, aka the middle of nowhere that is on actiblizzard's map. :). Havent booted it yet, but it looks like all the factiosn are in it, I'll post when I know for sure.

I walked home today grinning like a cheshire cat. because EB games australia was doing a great deal on starcraft, managed to get this for a mere 87 AUD, thats about 70 in your currency, which is to say dead cheap, considering I live in the forest outside the capital, aka the middle of nowhere that is on actiblizzard's map. :). Havent booted it yet, but it looks like all the factiosn are in it, I'll post when I know for sure.

Unless there was no JB Hi-Fi near your area, JB Hi-Fi was selling it for 70 AUD :whistling:

No JB hifi no.

Infact, I havent seen a single on since moving to victoria this year, dont know why. But thats the best deal Ive been able to get without going into melbourne proper. Ahh well, least I DID manage to get it for under $240.

:mellow: does everyone just ignore my post. cmon you can't sell map packs when you have a mapmaker!

Sure you can. It's like saying you can't sell DLCs if you have a Construction Set. There is nothing "preventing" them from selling map packs other than themselves. Would be nice if they don't but like many have said, we won't be surprised if they do.

Back to topic....Great trailer!

It comes to mind that there could be add ons thatwould give more options in map making but realesing them seems unlikly

Ifany one wants a 7 hour guest pass PM and I'll send it your way.

By far the mission "Outbreak" is the best imo

i loved how lots of old units were re-done and brought into the campaign, so far so awsome