Unexplained UFO over China

Keanumoreira

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats impressive, almost makes you wonder ah, are we truly alone.

Doesn't look like a asteroid, because its going upwards. or downwards :confused:

The part which doesn't make sense is the contrail. If it wasn't photoshopped, a missile is the only thing which makes sense due to the scale and the amount and types of forces which would need to be present to make such a fanlike trail. As for "they wouldn't shoot it off over a city" comments, this is China...

But I'd really be tempted to say that it is just a hoax... The music kinda tells you that the intention is not to ask "what is this" but instead to tell you "this is a UFO".

Edited by Vagrant0

The part which doesn't make sense is the contrail. If it wasn't photoshopped, a missile is the only thing which makes sense due to the scale and the amount and types of forces which would need to be present to make such a fanlike trail. As for "they wouldn't shoot it off over a city" comments, this is China...

But I'd really be tempted to say that it is just a hoax... The music kinda tells you that the intention is not to ask "what is this" but instead to tell you "this is a UFO".

Unfortunately alot of the pics have been photoshopped. I did read a news agency article that some big scientist in the visual investigations realm of things looked at what he believed were untouched versions and said it was a missile and that was the only thing he felt it could be.

Though I can't say which terrifies me more...UFOs or China's missile capabilities.

During the part where there was what appeared to be a burst and a smaller segment pulled away from it, sort of reminded me of a rocket going to stage 2 ignition ....

The problem is, those kinds of rockets have been out of use for quite some time .... unless China is using them for their space program? :ermm: If that's the case though, wouldn't it be going up (unless it "got away from them")?

As far as it being a UFO goes, I will say this:

We don't know what it is and it was airborne when it was filmed - so, yeah, it is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Is it extraterrestrial in nature? Who knows?

I watched this myself on MSN yesterday and was quite impressed. I cannot say what it is, but it's very easy to create believable images if you have the technical know-how.

A good friend of mine showed me one he had done himself ( a silver zepplin type shape hovering over his street that suddenly shot upward at impossible speed )..it had me completely fooled at first, but he just laughed then told me how he had done it..very clever stuff :smile:

interesting. the trail t is leaving behind has me baffled.

I would think that if it was not military they would have fighters after that thing for being in their airspace.

you don't fly/shoot/ what ever into another countrys air space, espeically over a city with out a deathwish.

If you pay attention there is a flying object hovering over the smoke stacks in the distants,at the end of the video. Take a closer look.

weird yet who knows what it is.