What do you like in a follower mod?

Mattiewagg

What do you like in a follower mod?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What race?

2. 2. What advanced follower features do you like?

• Horse related ones (elaborate by posting)
    • Combat related ones (elaborate by posting)
    • Lots of world-aware dialogue
    • Customization of your follower (elaborate by posting - what customization options)
    • A regard system where you player can impact the follower's decisions
  3. 3. Do you want a questline? If so, elaborate with ideas about your ideal questline.

• A questline, definitely.
    • Meh. I prefer just follower features and dialogue.

true. Fire Magic seems a bit of a parallel to Argonians(considering their water-habitat), maybe there's a sort of Fire-Mage/Smith Argonian, who adopted by a Dunmer mage. The Argonian loved the feel of the fire on his skin and began smithing, he uses Fire Magic i combination with strong weapons to embody the feel of the Smith. He's like a living Forge.

true. Fire Magic seems a bit of a parallel to Argonians(considering their water-habitat), maybe there's a sort of Fire-Mage/Smith Argonian, who adopted by a Dunmer mage. The Argonian loved the feel of the fire on his skin and began smithing, he uses Fire Magic i combination with strong weapons to embody the feel of the Smith. He's like a living Forge.

There is one as a blacksmith in Oblivion, another who also the head along with three normal members of the mages guild in one of the cities and one in the fighters guild. They can adopt to all forms of combat and magic even in blackmarch, in fourth and third era anyway they had access to spell tomes.

They also had shamans, but I have no idea what they do expect one who has started the plunge that killed everyone expect the locals using magic. So, yeah they know how to cast magic.

Does anybody have ideas for an interesting follower story? One that would have plenty of background, make sense, and create a fully fleshed out character with opinions and a personality?

PM ME!