Companion Home

Merkur67

Hi!

I have tried various companions. Right now i use Slave Alba.

But all the companions which i know ,one can say only that they should wait. Then they stand in the same place.

Does anyone know companions, which one can say, they should to live in my house? And then they eat in the house, sleep, walk around, etc?

I hope you can help me.

Merkur

P.S. Knows someone a player house that is well suited for companions?

Vilja is one that I know of that makes herself at home, Saerileth and Rhianna are two others.

I have a few others that also do the same, just stand in place. Gabrielle is one and Arwen another but are still good fighting/ traveling buddies.

Umm I recommend that you use Toasters Companion Share and Recruit mod. And when you recruit someone, you can take them to your house and tell them to wait, and then there are some options that pop up and you can tell that companion (no matter what companion it is) to make themselves at home, and when you do they will take off their armor, make sure that they have actual clothes in their inventory so that they will not be naked, and they will put on normal clothes, sit and eat your food if their is some, walk around, talk to each other if you have multiple companions, and plus you can recruit anyone that you want to, but only if they like you enough. So there you go and I hope that this has helped you in some way my friend I really do.

P.S. To make sure that they have clothes in their inventory, just use the dialogue option "Share Inventory" and you can give that companion anything from armor to weapons to food. I hope you like this mod as much as I do!!!

-Elsarian

Umm I recommend that you use Toasters Companion Share and Recruit mod. And when you recruit someone, you can take them to your house and tell them to wait, and then there are some options that pop up and you can tell that companion (no matter what companion it is) to make themselves at home, and when you do they will take off their armor, make sure that they have actual clothes in their inventory so that they will not be naked, and they will put on normal clothes, sit and eat your food if their is some, walk around, talk to each other if you have multiple companions, and plus you can recruit anyone that you want to, but only if they like you enough. So there you go and I hope that this has helped you in some way my friend I really do.

P.S. To make sure that they have clothes in their inventory, just use the dialogue option "Share Inventory" and you can give that companion anything from armor to weapons to food. I hope you like this mod as much as I do!!!

-Elsarian

Does CM Companions have that function? Or it exclusive from Companion Share and Recruit? And which one is better in overall?

No CM does not have that function I do not believe. In my overall opinion, CSR is the best because it is stable, reliable, only two funny bugs happen with it though. Some times when you change cells, it happens more often in cities, but once you talk to your companion he/she will have these weird effects going on with their talking animation. But here is another issue, I said that you can recruit anyone and you can, but if you recruit a respawning NPC, such as an Imperial Legion soldier for example, then after a little while they will walk off from you and act like they have never seen you before, and the bad thing about that is that if you give that Guard something then it will be lost forever if they end up respawning with it in their inventory. But if a mod adds a certain RANDOM NPC that does not respawn, and you recruit him/her, then that NPC is with you till they die, and you can customize their armors and weapons in anyway that you want. That is why I love CSR so much. If you want to download it and use it instead then I can give you the link if you would like.

P.S. Once you ask to recruit an NPC, if they respawn, then the mod will let you know that they do just to keep you safe. REMEMBER, that this mod works with any mod added NPC or Vanilla. If you have always wanted to fight along Chancellor Ocato and wanted him as a companion then all you have to do is get him to like you and you can have him as a companion I believe. So it opens up a wide variety of things to do. I hope this has helped you out and others!! Also you can dismiss an NPC if you no longer want them as a companion and they will say something like, ok come back whenever you want to do more adventuring. Really great stuff.

-Elsarian

No CM does not have that function I do not believe.

CM Partners can 'live' in house if you set their AI package when making companion NPC. For companion mods like CSR or Mad Companionship spell, since they make any generic actor your companion via dialogue option or spell, they may use adding 'AI package' via script to give you feeling of compainions living in your house.

I have many companions. I get them to accompany me when I feel like company and to live in my houses. The non CM or CSR companions that will do what you are wanting are:

Vilja (lives in the House Cerane Mod with Neeshka and Sierra)

Neeshka (she will travel all over Cyrodiil on her own then return home to sleep)

Red Sonia- Special Edition (found her on the road once too, don't know where she was going, lol)

Astrianna- Montana's Sexy Companion II (Lives in the very beautiful Nibenay Manor with Rhianna)

Keric (only follows you when needed otherwise goes back to his routine in the IC)

Thelias (lives in the lighthouse of Castle Almgard)

Shard and Skar (my antisocial rough and ready girl and her pet wolf; she can't be taken to town in my game due to getting attacked by guards, so she lives in the Abandoned Mountain Shack mod house, which is very fun to fix up)

Alandria (lives with Sonia in the Castle Almgard Beach House)

Rhianna (will but has a tendency to not follow directions after a while)

Stoker Wolff- companion version only, not the underdark mod (lives with me where ever I go)

Just got two more to live on Halcyon Island- Shafaye and Vance, these are companions by MrUniq, along with Keric, Thelias, Alandria and Shard. His companions once told to "Stay Here" (NOT wait or dismiss) will go about their regular routines, especially if like on Sonia or Neeshka and Vilja, you have set the house to be their home. This is done on their command menus.

I've heard a lot of good things about CM and CSR, but because of these companions have never had to use them. You can see all of them in game, dancing in the videos on my profile page and the video I uploaded in the files section called "Let It Rock."

I hope that helps! :)

Thank you for the many suggestions!

I love it when I come home after a bloody working day and will receive by many pretty girls... ;)

I now have Saerileth, but I will also try some other.

Now I just need a nice big house for all of us. (I use Hentais Lovely House, but it is something small.)

But I'll sure find one.

Thanks again to everyone for the many tips!

Merkur