Look, Ma, no feet!!!

Timber57

I must have deleted a mod that took the feet with it, so when I loot the boots, they have invisible feet, lol. Thought someone might know of a good mod that can replace the feet for all male races. Would appreciate it. Don't want to have to reinstall for such a minor thing.

Well I actually had that issue when I first installed Roberts Male bodies. And I was doing the manual installation and did not exactly how do to it, yes this was along time ago, and every time someone was not wearing armor on their feet, there would not be there. And it was for just the males as well. So try downloading and installing Roberts Male V.5. It comes with an OMOD installation so you will not have to worry about loosing the feet do to the accident.

Here is the link: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25365

P.S. Remember to download the OMOD one since it is much easier to install. I hope this helps you because it fixed my problem!!

-Elsarian

I use Archive Invalidation Invalidated as well, but I did not use it then so that could be a solution as well. I would recommend using the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated self-installer. That is what I use. And it works perfect for me.

I hope some of this input has helped you find a solution to this problem my friend

• 2 weeks later...