Removed all of my mods from here.

DorkDiva

Due to some idiotic low brow childish comments,remarks,and threats,yes threats,from several "fan-boys" from a modder whom I will not name,I have since removed all my material,and it will never grace the files of TESNEXUS ever again.I'm too old for that kind of nonsense,and have no patience for it either.I will be forwarding all my files to an individual who will be putting it all into one big file,and it shall be hosted someplace where I have complete control over it.So messages or e_mails you will not get them be for hand.Sorry but life is just a bowl of cherries,and we all get the pits now because of morons who like to try and be bullies on the internet.

I hate to see another member go, but i cannot blame you, but also you cant let E net bullies get you down, they are so scared in real life they get on here and be jerks, hopefully this hasnt changed your complete mind about the nexus cause there are good people on here! maybe you could reconsider for the people that actually respect and like your mods enough to give positive feedback. but best of luck to you! :thumbsup:

why not just disable comments. When a good modder leaves,the immature people win. We lose on good modding resource and the heckler moves on to someone else.

why not just disable comments. When a good modder leaves,the immature people win. We lose on good modding resource and the heckler moves on to someone else.

She (he?) said the mods were being moved, not removed. A lot of us, including myself, have done this and we have kept mods up on private sites for those who like them, while getting the satisfaction of dealing with trolls ourselves, as we see fit. I support your decision, DorkDiva. :thumbsup:

For future reference for any other modders:

If using the report feature is not good enough for you, simply disable comments when you upload your mod. And if you want to ensure nobody can contact you via PM, simply disable the PM feature on the forums. However, I'd recommend making sure you have a clearly defined permissions section in your description / readme so that no contact is necessary to understand your desires about others using parts of your mod in theirs.

LHammonds

Well I agree with the others... you shouldn't let a couple of arse's get you down. The real world has a lot more of them than the internet does and unfortunately we all have to live with them. Those people are winning when you "move on" and not only will they ruin the good times you had here but others will miss you and your work!

It is also a bummer for the peeps like me who don't know what mods you have made and might never know because you have removed them. Nobody is gunna search google for individual mods/private mod sites. So your work will be wasted, when it could have been enjoyed by many.

So I ask you kindly to reconsider! Same goes for anyone else who thinks that moving away from a site like this is the answer.. because if you all go then the Oblivion mod community will surely die. :(

Regards,

Well I agree with the others... you shouldn't let a couple of arse's get you down. The real world has a lot more of them than the internet does and unfortunately we all have to live with them. Those people are winning when you "move on" and not only will they ruin the good times you had here but others will miss you and your work!

It is also a bummer for the peeps like me who don't know what mods you have made and might never know because you have removed them. Nobody is gunna search google for individual mods/private mod sites. So your work will be wasted, when it could have been enjoyed by many.

So I ask you kindly to reconsider! Same goes for anyone else who thinks that moving away from a site like this is the answer.. because if you all go then the Oblivion mod community will surely die. :(

Regards,

NICELY said! and i do agree! :thumbsup:

How will we know where you go?

I found Savageartistry on accident and found one of my most important mods, there.

I really hate to see you go!

Everyone is leaving!

But on the other side of the coin, I've never released any of my stuff because I don't want to be bothered with other people.

Look at it this way, though, for every idiot 9 year old out there, there are 20 quiet, but very appreciative adults.

I always make it a point to leave positive feedback on everything I download.

Maybe if more of us did that we could out number and eventually silence the fools.

I'm going to go ahead and say this-

Please don't leave DorkDiva and please come back SavageArtistry!

LHammonds? -Is there some way that there could be a section for modders like DorkDiva, SavageArtistry, and others that feel as they do, where they can have only members that they approve of visit their works?

Like some kind of invitation arrangement?

I know little about stuff like that so I don't know if it's possible or even a good idea.

Or maybe make a delete comment button? so if someone is harrasing them they can delete the comment? or maybe the uploader can have complete control over the file as in if they dont want someone on it they could *ban* them from that mod?