Lost race mod pack, need help finding it again.

YuuMonMu

I had a random mod wipe out using the mod manager and I lost almost every mod I had, but that's not the problem anymore. The problem is I lost a race mod pack that had about two or more different vampire races, daywalkers, nightwalkers. It also had Humans, Dryed race, Test race for testing all the races skills, and a race with dark skin. It's what I remembered but I think it had a little more.

I don't remember the name of the mod and I forgot to track, so finding it again is hard. Do anyone know what I'm talking about? If so please point me into the right direction. Thank you so much in advance.

Is it the Xenius Race Compilation you are after?

If It is, it might be the reason why I wasn't able to find it, because the owner set it to hidden. But I'm not sure, unable to see any images, but I hope it is so I can at least know who was the owner and see if he/she would allow it to be downloaded again. Thanks for the reply.

I don't know why the author has it hidden. It may be it's being updated. I have the Xenius compilation, and it has the races you mentioned -- the dark skinned one is Drow.

His profile says he is he banned? A bit of a shock that.

Banned? That is a shock, and a real shame. I know it was not that long ago that I downloaded the mod, so I guess the ban must be relatively recent. It appears the compilation, and the author, have disappeared from Planet Elder Scrolls, too. Most odd. One can still get the file from Mods Reloaded -- grab it while you can!

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to the page and it seems to work fine. His status is also set as supporter. Its odd that it said he was banned.

Thanks for that. It's odd...but good to see the page back again.