skyrim update 1.9.32.0.8

oldtrk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hmmm...I have auto updates on, always have. My TESV version shows as: 1.9.32.0 does not have the .8 on the end. I ran the Verify files in steam and it said " 1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired ". No matter what I do, it will not update. Any tips?

Hmmm...I have auto updates on, always have. My TESV version shows as: 1.9.32.0 does not have the .8 on the end. I ran the Verify files in steam and it said " 1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired ". No matter what I do, it will not update. Any tips?

You're fine. The .8 is left off when showing in the properties.

my problem ain't about money but about the credit card it self (i don't have one)

Step 1: Go to a store (almost ANY store)

Step 2: Buy a Steam card for $25 cash

Step 3: Redeem card on Steam to add funds to your Steam Wallet

Step 4: Wait a little while for the inevitable Steam sale on Skyrim, buy the whole freaking Legendary Edition.

Are you referring to what the details on the TESV.exe say? That will always read 1.9.32.0. Don't worry, you've got the up-to-date version.

• 7 months later...

this game is not 5 dollars don't lie i want the original version not the special edition where can i get the original legendary edition but 5dollars is hogwash how the hell does one acquire the legendary edition now steam doesn't have it anymore ? where can i get it now to buy

• 1 month later...

if you can't afford a $5 game, maybe it'd be a good idea to get a part time job instead of pirating video games?

What does a part time job have anything to do with deterring someone from getting free goods? You sir are preposterously confused. Downloading software whether free or not should be something done on down time and if that's what you do for work then you need a REAL job.

• 6 months later...

iam also having issues upgrading the skyrim se game i have tried reverifying the game it doesn't do any good, everytime I feel like it was updated the skyui pulls up a message saying skyui is not working that it needs the skyrim 1.9.32 to work and the same goes for sexlab se I added the sexlab framework 1.63 and it says its outdated so how can I get these updated to make my mods work like theyre suppose to? schlongs of skyrim is even halfass working but im not getting the full mod like im suppose to and sexlab se light is causing collisions in animations