Probably the epitome of Noobishness, but I must ask.

Deleted1217574User

I hope you know what I'm talking about. The thing that may say "Silence," or "Old Hand," or "The All Mighty," to just use a couple I've seen as examples. I've checked extensively (I think) the About Me, Edit My Profile, and similar tabs. No luck. Is it a feature that's unlocked after X-number of posts? I have noticed that all those with it have a pretty large number of posts on the forums. Sorry if it's dreadfully obvious, it's just something I can't seem to figure out on my own.

Took me a minute to find it too at first, so don't feel like the lone ranger :smile:

1. Go to your profile page

2. in the upper right hand corner you'll see "Edit My Profile," click on that.

3. From there look at the menu on the left hand side of the page, choose-->Profile Info

4. You'll get your profile page with different sections to edit. The first is Comments, the second is Friends, the third one is Profile Info. That's the one you want.

5. Under that you'll see "Member Title" that's where you can put personalized information.

Finally don't forget to hit save at the bottom of the page!

That should do ya. Unless you have to be a premium member to access that, then you should be able to change it to something you want to say.

Only if they want to find themselves banned. :P

• 1 month later...

I think I need to squirt some WD-40 on my counter because it's looking like it's stuck. This option just isn't there for me.

My profile says I have 685 active posts (and have made 1016 since I joined)

But each new post I make only has me listed in the 300's

Is it posts per thread or...? :blink:

I think I need to squirt some WD-40 on my counter because it's looking like it's stuck. This option just isn't there for me.

My profile says I have 685 active posts (and have made 1016 since I joined)

But each new post I make only has me listed in the 300's

Is it posts per thread or...? :blink:

I think posts made in the off-topic board doesn't count.

So, you have 685 active posts, but only 353 outside of the Off-Topic section. Or something.

Note:

Active Posts:

1,018 (2.32 per day)

Most Active In:

The Lounge (Off Topic Forum) (686 posts)

1018-686=332

Or something like that. The Nexus is oftentimes hard to completely understand, especially in terms of numbers.