Minecraft

Retribution

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately yeah.

We all got griefed yesterday.

I've been on most of yesterday and this morning fixing my place back up.

Yeah Ub3r I'll be glad to help you rebuild yours if you want, how bad was the damage?

Mostly it was just the looting of my chest. What is this world coming to, when a polite sign doesn't keep out bandits?

I think I know who did it, but there's not much evidence. Main reason I suspect is because I found most of my stuff (Sans 8 diamonds) in a chest in his dungeon.

At least Lunari's escaped unscathed. The guy must've not thought it was a house.

Looks like I lucked out too - nothing besides creeper damage at my location. Maybe because I moved locations a couple days ago?

Actually, I thought I had a couple more stacks of stone - but I probably had already used them.

Let me know if I can help you guys on the rebuild.

EDIT: Nevermind - they did slightly hit me. Destroyed my back up obsidian production facility. Not majorly important at least.

Mostly it was just the looting of my chest.

Can't you just "bury" your chest and whenever you need to access it, remove the flooring to reveal it?

Yup, that's what I always do on multiplayer. It works pretty well, just as long as you don't forget where you buried it. :P