Minecraft

Retribution

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now I can't log in at all after warping in a cart.

Nooo! Carts are evil, evil!

Server's back up. I restored what I could from the previous version. The power outage called some data corruption apparently.

EDIT: Had another power outage . . not sure wtf is going on. It's not like it's storming or anything.

No corruption with this one, though. (I have it backed up anyways)

Ha, I saw that.

Very good trap.

-Almost- Impossible to create in single player without using any cheats. =P

It would take far too long.

But the design otherwise is perfect =D

Personally I think a more realistic version would have it built on the ground and instead of falling to their death, have a massive drowning pit for them.

Spiders would needs to be sorted out with the lava trap though.

Much easier and most likely quicker to do it that way than making a sky version =]

The guy that shared that link with me showed me his monster trap and it works pretty good. He uses the additional force of a source water block on top of a glass block to force spiders onto cactus which causes them to die almost instantly and all others are forced to drown quickly because they cannot bob up and down on the surface....too much water pressure. He has several of these water flows in a circular design where he just stands in the middle and all the dropped goodies flow to his feet. His initial version was above ground to test the design and is now looking for spawn locations so he can build the trap around it to collect even faster.

LHammonds