BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

I think I have a good fix done for the heart girls now. I cannot fix the lace on the boots' clipping issue, but I did fix the seamline and the arm lace clipping. I have something else I have to fix now, but if this attempt works, I'll be able to upload the new file reasonably soon.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final test is go! Seamline repaired, arm lace no longer clips. I tried a little experiment on trying to clean the boot lace clipping, but I only made the character's gait look terrible so the boot lace clipping remains, but since the original had it, I'm not as concerned over that as the other problems (Although If I could fix it, I certainly would!). Working on repairing the other 5 Heart Girl outfits and then I will upload the replacement file.

Repairs for the Suksuke outfits at BBB for SPB Belt Girl 1 are complete! Please replace the old meshes with the new ones if you have the old ones (which I deleted now).

BBB for SPB Belt Girl One

I stopped taking requests SonOfCronous, sorry. ^^

About the conversion of EVE : the 4 armors I mentioned are done, and the lowerclass clothes ( including SI ) too.

I'd like to thank Saaya for all the work you have done with regard to this subject matter. It was a good run while it lasted, and I can understand your frame of mind after having accomplished so much to then be thrust into a position of having to be defensive with your work. Good luck, and may your love of the game bring you back to a point where you play Oblivion for fun again.

Oh, ok, that's what I thought... so, I have to click on the "report" button on the first post right ?

The only thing is : if I change the title and as I don't take other requests, this topic is in the wrong section... ^^