BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

BBB for SPB E Suits is done:

BBB for SPB E Suits

I'm looking at the Speedbuser collection that I have archived but not installed and I see there are some things here that I did not have, so it won't be straight up alphabetical after all. Some of them I won't do because they wouldn't bounce anyway, like the Glass Girls as glass is not known as a very flexible material. :P

I was going to work on the Gun Girl next, but I'll have to look at the BodyCon suits which I did not have until the collection.

Is the Double Melons bikinis included in the collection ? You know, with a lot of color and 3 differents bottoms ? I really like them ^^.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on that. There's the Suicup collection that has some bikinis maybe that's the one. Bodycon suits was mostly dresses I think.

I'm actually going to get the Suicup Dresses done next since they are the last mod I have that is not currently in the collection.

Edited by Salamander8

Missed a folder in the E Suits so I re-uploaded the file with the missing folder. If you DLed the original file the meshes with that one can just be moved to .../data/meshes/armor/speedbuster/erosuit to put them in the right spot.

Hi Folks,

I think I will convert this mod :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28874

It's a vanilla armors replacer which fit the armors to HGEC H cup. Could be cool with Pyramidhead123 Clothes stock ( he is currently converting the clothes for BBB H cup ).

Is somebody interested ?

I could try to do a realistic bouncing with the cleavages even on the heavy armors.

I don't suppose we could convince you to release all your future BBB conversions on one page, could we? You're driving down everyone else's mod on the New Files list with your slew of conversions, and it's caused a few modders to hand up their hats in despair and refuse to release mods untill you've stopped.