BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

Yeah I don't take requests but I continue to convert some stuff. I don't know the Bare Shoulder dresses but I really like them, I could convert them later.

For now I will convert Sinblood's VelvetRose underwear... XD

EDIT : @Salamander : oh right I totally forgot to do another version of the sexychain. It will take me 5 minutes, thanks for remember.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't take requests but I continue to convert some stuff. I don't know the Bare Shoulder dresses but I really like them, I could convert them later.

For now I will convert Sinblood's VelvetRose underwear... XD

EDIT : @Salamander : oh right I totally forgot to do another version of the sexychain. It will take me 5 minutes, thanks for remember.

I only remembered because I wanted to mod the Corinthian Gladiator armor for DM and used the sexy chain to replace the chain top it normally comes with as I kept distorting the original chain harness trying to move it outward and I noticed the movement was not synched with the bare torso. :thumbsup:

Don't forget to ask for Apachii's permission if you use the sexy chain... ^^

I would need 3 people's permission to release it, including hers. May not be able to the way things stand right now. It was more of an experiment. I did some alterations to the female Dread Knight armor, and the Corinthian Pit Fighter armor as well.

Thank you Saaya for all the work you have done. You and the team have made some really nice conversions.

I am trying to learn how to do BBB for one of the armours I like in the game, But each time I load it up the game crashes once I try to equip it.

Is there are PDF where I can learn how to solve this problem? I have downloaded Coreanas tutorials about BBB but this only tells you how to do nudes not clothing meshes.

It's Coronerra not Coreanas ^^. You maybe could find a tutorial in the tutorial section. I can't help you, I only learned with the boobs weighting tuto and with some tips other people gave me ( and I used the Force too ^^ ).

Or maybe if you tell me how you did I can tell you what you did wrong.