BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who want to convert armors by themselves, and because some people asked me for it, here is a tutorial for learning how to weight armors for BBB :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34355

If you have a question, please ask here or create a new topic and send me the link, but please don't PM me ^^. I can't explain to everybody one by one what I already explain in the tutorial.

I have watched with interest the development of BBB and I must thank you for the conversions done; especially for Gloria, Trish, Rose Corsets and Velvet Rose plus other somewhat stilish clothing mods.

Your efort is more than appreciated. May you continue your quality and stilish work, requestless.

BBB for SPB E Suits is done:

BBB for SPB E Suits

I'm looking at the Speedbuser collection that I have archived but not installed and I see there are some things here that I did not have, so it won't be straight up alphabetical after all. Some of them I won't do because they wouldn't bounce anyway, like the Glass Girls as glass is not known as a very flexible material. :P

I was going to work on the Gun Girl next, but I'll have to look at the BodyCon suits which I did not have until the collection.