BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can fix these relatively painlessly. I will add the DMRA version of the Elven top that I think I have repaired to the upload section (it's too big to attach here even when I compressed it). If you get a chance Saaya, take a look and see if it's workable. If it is, i will work on the rest of the Skimpy DMRA replacers I have.

Ok here is a link:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33567

I did: Optimize->Remove Bogus Nodes

Followed by: Sanitize->Check Links

This is why I wanted someone with more knowledge to double-check me. It looks good to me and I've tested importing it to Blender 3 times, but if something critical is wrong that I am unaware of, it won't really help.

It said :

Site error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Unfortunately it seems as though this file is a dead link/is not available. Please report it.

Reporting this error

If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use the contact form to let us know. When reporting this error please include this page URL with your report: www.tesnexus.com/downloads/download.php?id=65217.

GG ! You failed your upload ! XD

PS : I tried everything in Nifskope with these meshes, nothing worked... but I maybe forgot something...

Hmmm. I've tried to re-compress and re-upload the file but it's not working. Java is on and I turned my anti-spyware off, but still not working. I'll try to get it working.

I'm noticing these two message when I try to upload:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/tesfiles/public_html/files/uploads/Elventop Test-33567.7z) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /home/tes/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpuyOWD9' to '/home2/tesfiles/public_html/files/uploads/Elventop Test-33567.7z' in /home/tes/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

It looks like the file bogeyman is back. I checked the comments for the earlier file issues and other people report it again.

Hentai Mania... *sigh*. That's a crazy BIG mod man. Ok not bigger than Apachii Store. I think that a lot of these armors are released in standalon, but Hentai Mania includes new versions, right ? We can maybe contact the Hentai team to know if they are converting the stuff for BBB. And the girls in Mania use a sexywalk, maybe an update can replace the walk by a BBB version, like this ALL the hentai's girls will have bouncing boobs ^^.

I think I'm dreamin... I can't do it now. And if I try, I have to refuse all the others requests...

Can you try to contact Hentai and ask if they are thinking about BBB ? ^^