BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not working at all? Or is the one I sent you still ok? I have the latest versions of the Blender/nifskope, etc I could find as of yesterday, is that a possible issue?

It's not working at all? Or is the one I sent you still ok? I have the latest versions of the Blender/nifskope, etc I could find as of yesterday, is that a possible issue?

No, your mesh still works. But yesterday I try your solution on another mesh, it worked to. Today, not. I tried to downlaod again, the expanded and the normal version, always the same problem. Are you sure you just made "remove bogus nodes" and "check links" ?

Please try to clean some meshes and upload them ^^.

No, your mesh still works. But yesterday I try your solution on another mesh, it worked to. Today, not. I tried to downlaod again, the expanded and the normal version, always the same problem. Are you sure you just made "remove bogus nodes" and "check links" ?

Please try to clean some meshes and upload them ^^.

I'm currently moving the meshes to an isolated folder for experimentation. I'll go through, clean them up, and test them one-by-one until I get all of Edhildil's stock skimpy DMRA stuff tested and then I'll compress them and upload them. If I run into issues I let you know.

Some work just fine some are being real pains. I'm not having much luck looking up the "Nonetype object has no attribute 'children'" error I keep getting so going to ask for help here first since the community has lots of good modders. I'll get done what does work first and if need be I will use Lhammonds second and more complex solution, but I am not sure how to rig the meshes after the imports, as I've never used these programs before yesterday.

The second way is painful and doesn't works really good, I tried... But if you have time to waste, could be cool. You even don't need to re-rig, I do it with the copy script. You can test an unrigged mesh in the game I think, just re-assemble the mesh in blender, import the skeleton and re-export in nif...

The second way is painful and doesn't works really good, I tried... But if you have time to waste, could be cool. You even don't need to re-rig, I do it with the copy script. You can test an unrigged mesh in the game I think, just re-assemble the mesh in blender, import the skeleton and re-export in nif...

What I can do then, is to clean all the ones I can and then use the 2nd method on all the ones I can't and then send you the fixed meshes and the un-rigged meshes that do work in blender when I'm done. What really confuses me is that some of the meshes are virtually identical in appearance, like the dwarven and elven tops for example, but I can fix the elven top, but not the dwarven top? When I get this all done and all the meshes can be loaded into the blender, I will include a readme as to which ones I had to disassemble that will need to be re-rigged.

I also have a couple of FelixGOD's armors in here from his DMRA Imperial pack here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30079

They will be in the pack as well.

Don't worry about the meshes which are the same. Just send me one version, the one which don't have problem, and write in a txt all the armors using the same meshes. Then I compare the textures paths in nifskope and I change them.

But I suppose that you don't already have exported and imported an obj right ? You will see that all the smoothing groups are broken and I have to redo them manually. Can take a lot of time. That's why I don't want to use this method. Hope you can find a way to keep the smoothing groups.

I don't tried the robe stock or the imperial stock, but I suppose they bug too ?