BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

If I remember correctly, he said he was only converting Hcup. I'm all for T&A, but you can't have everyone walking around like that.

Russader was converting them and got through lower and middle class but he hasn't been heard from since last year.

What is T&A ?

Russader's conversions were for BBB or Moving Breast ?

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saaya, thanks for working tirelessly on all of these conversion requests. I (we?) appreciate all the effort you're putting into these conversions.

I realize that you're buried under a mountain of requests right now... But if you have the time, could you convert the H-cup version of this armor to the BBB system?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19329

I contacted the author of this Diano ultra-light variant, and he said that it would be fine to convert this armor as long as everyone in the "credits" section of the notes was mentioned in the credits for the conversion.

Thanks again for working on these conversions, and double thanks for taking requests!

What is T&A ?

Russader's conversions were for BBB or Moving Breast ?

T&A = Tits and ass

Seeing as it was july of last year it was probably moving breasts he was using.

I'm getting a Python error when I try to import the DMRA meshes as well. It doesn't help that I'm a total noob at this, but I'll see what I can do. Being laid-off has some advantages I guess.

Yep me too, Python error. I checked on the internet what the error means but I don't found... I you can find a solution it can be very helpful, I don't have time to search.

A solution given by LHammonds works, but it to long and crappy to do. Look here :

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/224305-problem-with-dmra-armor-stock-for-bbb/

I'll look into it. Hopefully I can at least get them to be importable into blender. I'll try my hand at some weigh-painting if I get them importable, but I may have to just get them importable and hand them off to someone with actual talent.