BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with the Kunoichi set for Hcup. The part on the breast is black in blender ( instead of being gray like a normal imported mesh ), and it results in odd things ingmae, the color is crappy. And on the white and blue version, the arms are invisible... I will try to correct that, if someone can help me...

Another great one for conversion would be Bisquit's original Elven Princess here:

Elven Princess

There is a moving version but it's a different size than the excellent original.

Thanks for all your work Saaya! I'd give you more than 1 kudos if I could.

Another great one for conversion would be Bisquit's original Elven Princess here:

Elven Princess

There is a moving version but it's a different size than the excellent original.

Can you contact Bisquits for the public release permission ? He want to know what we do with this mod.

Elven Princess

Can you contact Bisquits for the public release permission ? He want to know what we do with this mod.

I'll send him a PM to ask.

Edit:

Ok, PM sent.

His statement for use is pretty free in the mod permissions, but it never does hurt to be polite so hopefully we hear from him soon.

I have a cool news : Apachii permit me to release the stuff from the Goddess Store. So you can ask me to convert these cool things ( I just have to ask her for each thing ).

So :

Wadjet Dress and Top are released

and Korana allows me to upload the Blackmarsh Witch.

So :

Blackmarsh Witch Outfit released.

Now I turn back to work on the Kunoichi.

@ Janggoman : right, hentai work is fantastic.^^