BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmh yep, the only armors which are not converted are bugged ( meshes or textures bugs when loading in blender or exporting ).

Now I begin to convert EVE E cup... :biggrin:

Well, the only armors which could bounce are the Darkbrotherhhod, chainmail, leather ( thief ) and mithril... this part will not take a long time, heh ^^.

But I will convert the clothes too.

Wonderful work man, you have done more than enough for the BBB community, and while it is sad to see that you have decided to stop taking requests, it is most definitely understandable. Thanks for all that you've done, and hopefully after the EVE conversions you will be able to get the rest and relaxation you deserve before school.

BBB for Belt Girl 1 (and Heart Girl) done:

Belt Girl One

I also realized that that means the Apachii Goddess store needs more BBB work done. I'll Pm her for permission and hope to hit that someday as well. Of course if one of these interviews finally bears fruit, I won't be able to get so much done. But hoping to get as much as I can.

@ Saaya

Regarding your pm to me - this is my reply...

1. What was the reason for you to re-upload the file(containing unauthorized modification of my mods) which was *illegally* uploaded by Luxiloid and then deleted by admins?

2. Since your "conversions" are based on other modders' work why don't you give credit to them? Especially to alexscorpion who modified the vanilla skeleton to have few extra bones and WanderDryad(or simply Dryad?) who actually was the *developer* of "bb "system"*.

3. -> I only use Mur-Zik sexywalk for BBB, even the Sexy Idle doesn't works.

these are your words here

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1978370

and even some more could be found on the point. Are you a fan of my work? Personally I would have little more respect to you if you had endorsed the original file.

4. -> You know, the problem with this "free modders community" is that if you don't write in a big font "you are not allowed to use my work without permission" in your mod description, people think "ok, no problem I can use it in my mod".

- Do you like big fonts? You do indeed... Personally I don't. As well as people who do like to use it. People are different and "free modders community" is not the exception.

5. -> I'm sure you already knows that Hentai uses you walk in Hentai Mania, and that he asked for permission, right ? ^^

Do you mean Hentai as a thief as well? I'll check it later on...

Mur_Zik

Issue with the Heart Girls (SukeSuke) in the BBB for Belt Girls one so I'm working on a fix for the seam (I really hate these bloody seamlines :wallbash: ) and hopefully fixing the arm lace clipping as well.

That rear seam still existed on my first attempt to repair it, but I did fix the arm lace issue. Trying another route and we'll see.

Hi Mur_Zik,

1. As I said, I did not know that Luxiloid's files had been removed for legal reason. In fact a lot of people asked why the link to Luxiloid's mod contained in my mods descriptions was broken. The link only said "site error" or something like that. I thought it was a technical problem, so I re-uploaded the file until the original comes back online... but it seems that it will not...

2. Sorry but I don't know who are alexscorpion and WanderDryad or Dryad. Yeah, they are in the HGEC BBB credits from Coronerra ( he even did not credit them in the Maximum Compatibility Skeletons, check by yourself ), but he only says :

Alexscorpion for helping me make the skeletons.

WanderDryad who created breast bone method of animating breasts and which these bodies weighted for (but not copied from).

And in every conversion I made, you can find a link to the Coronerra's mod which includes these credits. If you blame me because I only credit Coronerra, you also have to blame all the people which make mods for HGEC without crediting Exnem, for example...

3. The only reason I use your walk is for BBB, and I think that Luxiloid did a good work on it. I don't use the sexywalks, nor yours, nor Umpa's one, without BBB, because it's too slow and the faster version are weird in my opinion. And I don't care about the respect of somebody whom insults people before talking like you did... yeah, I'm a *poor mind*... and the other guys of the team, you even don't know who they are, are poor minds too...

4. If you don't want that people use your work without permission, why you don't write it clearly in the description? Maybe not with big font...

5. Here I made a mistake I think. When I installed Hentai Mania, it overwrote your sexywalk animation... but in Hentai credits I only see Umpa... or maybe Hentai did a mistake... because the file is called 0sexywalk01, like yours... Try to contact him to fix that.