BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

Sorry I haven't got any more of these done. I just started a new job finally this week after being laid-off since May and both Civilization V and Victoria II just came out so I'll be busy with those as well.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a request, a bloody big one if anyone is up to the challenge.

Either of the following will be awesome...

1) Create/Convert the whole of the Ivy armour set with BBB to e-cup size. (Please do this one I'm begging you ).

or

2) Convert the full set to both d and h-cup sizes.

I tried it myself and found the skills needed to be higher than I imagined :wallbash: .

Both will be an awesome feat for the accomplished modder.

You may need permissions of the author for this challenge. They may even help lol.

Link to Ivy armour

Ivy armour

There is one in the works but the guy working on it had stopped. It is up for download however.

@Salamander8: Well hope you recover financially soon dude, I'm still looking for some work with a decent company :(, when your ready I can't wait for more BBB Ivy :biggrin:

@Gracinfields: Yeah I know thanks, Japanese have released F-cup of white and black versions but that's about it and requires and F-cup body type though.

Hello, I have recently gotten into downloading some bbb mods, however there are quite a lot that i can't locate for download anywhere, especially TESNexus. examples: BBB for R18PN Lingerie Set, BBB for Amy Armor (pretty much all of the NPR clothes/armors), and BBB for Priestess of Dibella. I was hoping someone here could assist me with locating these files. That would be very appreciated

• 2 weeks later...