ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Wild West Revolvers

martytrux

So, i am a fan of those western movies and even more for guns, and after start replaying it as a gunslinger type of character, i decided to do the bounty hunter 1 quest for sweet revenge, which is a sweet gun indeed, it looks beautiful, but it lack the revolving animation, and that suck.... SO! i got an ideia for making a mod with some of the most famous revolvers like the Remington New Model, colt 1847 walker or the 1848 dragoon, colt m1860 Army, LeMat .42, Beaumont-Adams Revolver, star double action, Witney Navy Revolver 1861, Spiller & Burr (my favorite), LeFaucheux M1854... I know it is a big list but, it would be a nice addon, not just for me but, for all the gunslingers out there...

Doesnt even have to be all of those but, something diferent like the sweet revenge was. Like the Star double action or Spiller & Burr which are 2 guns with a very nice look, or the remington for instance, really nice looking gun too!

You all got the ideia... I could do it my self but i lack in knowledge for making any kind of mod... Not that i couldnt learn, but, someone could make a few models in a very shorter time with a outstanding quality...

Amd if you know a guide or have any tips for how to make a fully functional revolver, it would be pretty sweet