Hilarious Christian Gaming site

Retribution

:wallbash: oh stop! never mind.... ok, to each his own. I did find it interesting that there was not an ethnic face of any sort to be found anywhere in any of the ads that I saw. I did not check any further, however.

I was about to go off on you guys for mocking what is the largest faith on earth, but then I realizedizle howizle farizle goneizle theseilze guysizlel arezzzzzilzilil.

This is not Christanity. I just so happen to be one, and quite frankly, I love Left 4 Dead. And Grand Theft Auto. And Tetris (for God sake, Tetris?!).

Well, I looked around on the web, and I could find absolutely no evidence that this is a joke. I mean, really, nobody could be that devout and nitpick a game like that out of faith.

Then again...

Yes they can my son. Yes they can. Just when you think the Fundies cannot get any wierder they turn around and suprise/scare/disgust you.

Scary part is, that kids who grow up playing this garbage are going to be the maniacs and lunatics that climb tall buildings and shoot people with high powered rifles saying they bore the "mark of the beast".

What's ol' Jack Thompson gonna say to that sh*t?

Heh, and he thought "Manhunt" produced killers...

Hmph.

Here is another spin of dear mr tompson's ravings.

What really makes a killer is upbringing. Being brought up in a hateful society that brands anything that goes against it's core values as heretic is a good example. On the other hand, liberty, while an inherently flawed system, produces men and women of soudner mind than "righteousness" ever did.

My family are celts on one side and norse on the other. If I was a religious man, I'd devote myself to either paganism or the norse pantheon, out of honour of my ancestors. After I turned ten I was given a lot of licence to choose my own destiny. I was allowed to make virtualy any eithical decision, do pretty much whatever I wanted, and was simply allowed to be myself. The counterbalancing factor was the advice I was given, and the guidance towards sensible, rational decision making.

This allowed me to develope a keen sense of ethics, and a lot of experience in life. It also made me a hell of a lot more perceptive, and because they allowed me to make my own decisions about faith, religion, sexuality, and pretty much anything else, I also now, nine years later, find myself content and living the life I chose for myself as I wanted to be.

I was ofcourse given prior instruction in what was good and what wasnt, but mostly I was raised by being shown positive examples and by role models. I was also instiled with cultural knowledge and a deep sense of pride in my roots-my family being fairly recent expats from northern scotland, having been in australia a mere two generations.

You can not raise a child by enclosing them in a false reality. Once they are old enough to think for themselves, let them. Children are no stupid, you give them good role models, and instill in them a sense of ethics, and they will never commit the crimes that most parents encarcerate their children to prevent them commiting. Likewise forcing children to grow up in the insular walls of a fanatical religion harms them terribly. The cristian children I knew as a child were evil bullies. I was good freinds as a young child with an islamic turkish girl. One day a group of cristian children wire-whipped her simply for being near their property.

Hmph.

What really makes a killer is upbringing. Being brought up in a hateful society that brands anything that goes against it's core values as heretic is a good example. On the other hand, liberty, while an inherently flawed system, produces men and women of soudner mind than "righteousness" ever did.

My family are celts on one side and norse on the other. If I was a religious man, I'd devote myself to either paganism or the norse pantheon, out of honour of my ancestors. After I turned ten I was given a lot of licence to choose my own destiny. I was allowed to make virtualy any eithical decision, do pretty much whatever I wanted, and was simply allowed to be myself. The counterbalancing factor was the advice I was given, and the guidance towards sensible, rational decision making.

This allowed me to develope a keen sense of ethics, and a lot of experience in life. It also made me a hell of a lot more perceptive, and because they allowed me to make my own decisions about faith, religion, sexuality, and pretty much anything else, I also now, nine years later, find myself content and living the life I chose for myself as I wanted to be.

I was ofcourse given prior instruction in what was good and what wasnt, but mostly I was raised by being shown positive examples and by role models. I was also instiled with cultural knowledge and a deep sense of pride in my roots-my family being fairly recent expats from northern scotland, having been in australia a mere two generations.

You can not raise a child by enclosing them in a false reality. Once they are old enough to think for themselves, let them. Children are no stupid, you give them good role models, and instill in them a sense of ethics, and they will never commit the crimes that most parents encarcerate their children to prevent them commiting. Likewise forcing children to grow up in the insular walls of a fanatical religion harms them terribly. The cristian children I knew as a child were evil bullies. I was good freinds as a young child with an islamic turkish girl. One day a group of cristian children wire-whipped her simply for being near their property.

Theese are wise words, and you have very good parents indeed. Sorry to hear about the Turkish girl. Our world in a nutshell :confused:

I was about to go off on you guys for mocking what is the largest faith on earth, but then I realizedizle howizle farizle goneizle theseilze guysizlel arezzzzzilzilil.

This is not Christanity. I just so happen to be one, and quite frankly, I love Left 4 Dead. And Grand Theft Auto. And Tetris (for God sake, Tetris?!).

Had you the thread would have been locked for starting a religious debate. :devil:

Hmph.

You are very fortunate Vindekarr, to have parents likethat. That is the kind of parent I hope I am when I have kids of my own.

They are shining examples whose lead should be followed :thumbsup:

Holy Non Blasphemous Crap.!! HAHAHA.. ok... I deff love this site... couldn't have found a better site to make me smile/laugh/and OMG!! all at once..

I won't get into any religious debates here but OMG!!! dissing games now... especially Spore?? That Tetris bit made me almost die laughing. and EVERYONE knows Spore is just WRONG!!! I mean believing in millions of years of mutation.natural selection and evolution vs an immaterial invisible all knowing all powerful magical being?? It's obvious Evolution HAS to be wrong.. LOL...

I love this find... it does wonders for the complexion.. all this laughter.

• 2 months later...

Bwahaha! They reviewed Minecraft. Take a look.

And they actually liked it, apparently. So according to that site: A total lack of any goals whatsoever: Good game!

Although they do seem to think the name Minecraft Alpha refers to the quote "I am Alpha and Omega..."

http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/ss-minecraft-multiplayer_missioning.jpg