Dissecting Respect

kvnchrist

We should be careful in judging folks only by their "online" persona.

It's a whole different scenario when you can read body language, establish eye contact, and interpret voice intonation while sitting across the table from someone with beers in your fists.

Online opinions are one thing, but, they don't necessarily reveal the true person.

We should be careful in judging folks only by their "online" persona.

It's a whole different scenario when you can read body language, establish eye contact, and interpret voice intonation while sitting across the table from someone with beers in your fists.

Online opinions are one thing, but, they don't necessarily reveal the true person.

Bottom line is the chactor we all have. Many people sem to like people because they are outgoing and fun to be around, but You can't tell the charactor of a person when everything is going well and they are ontop the world. The true nature of anyone is shown under pressure and everything is falling apart. People can train themselves to pass any test you wish to give them, when they are in control of themselves and their environment, f you take all that away and desperation sets in, the true person will always come to the surface.

Respect goes both ways for me. If you're courteous and respectul to me, you'll always receive the same in return. But the ones who show no respect shall receive none, and deserve none. I'm also not somebody who will respect another simply because they have a rank or are an authority figure. I don't respect labels/titles.