Things that cannot be changed

TheCalliton

2. Online oblivion with another person

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Oblivion Online, or something of a similar name made? I thought it was fully functional, but very buggy. I think I have heard of people getting it to work.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Oblivion Online, or something of a similar name made? I thought it was fully functional, but very buggy. I think I have heard of people getting it to work.

from what i understand there isnt

by the way, nice avatar

maybe this iwll get pinned and ill live forever here :)

It is probably best to keep getting feedback here in this thread but I'd recommend making an article out of it.

maybe this iwll get pinned and ill live forever here :)

It is probably best to keep getting feedback here in this thread but I'd recommend making an article out of it.

will do once we get a good ammount of things on here

like 20 or so

Now that I think about it, have you looked around on the CS Wiki? I'm wondering if the same type of info hasn't already been posted.

well ive been here a while, and didnt really know about the CS wiki (i THINK ive been on it, not sure)

its just good to have a set of stuff here where people look

Hehe, I know this is true and you can't help it when it happens:

19. The best armor and clothing mods have a high tendency to not be lore-friendly at all. Or, they don't really don't go well with the rest of the game thanks to the generalized design of the area, but you don't care. In other words, your player and anyone else who wears that armor or clothing definitely sticks out amongst the crowd.

from what i understand there isnt

by the way, nice avatar

He's right. I couldn't tell you of the functionality, but it definitely exists. And, contrary to popular belief, it's still active.