Load Order Problem

Norinvaux

I've recently reinstalled Oblivion on my PC (I uninstalled it a while back), and I also installed a whack of mods that I found essential. I planned it all out, got every needed utility, installed SI, patched the game, then installed required mods/utilities (OBSE and the like), then installed large-scale mods (Underdark, the realm of Northdark, and better cities and such), then I installed other sorts of mode (animation replacers, deadly reflex, unnecessary violence), then, lastly, I installed weapons/armor/house mods. After all this, with testing every once in a while between mods, when I go to start up oblivion (through OBSE) it begins to start up, then right at or right before the "Bethesda" screen, it closes to desktop. I went through load order, used BOSS, turned off many mods, and still it doesn't work. I'm posting this here to see if anybody can tell what is wrong with my load order that I might have missed. Load Order in OBMM:

It is very likely that you are missing a master file for one of your mods. The best thing for you to do is to download wreye bash and install it, and then it will run all your mods through and then it will show you what you are missing (if anything) for any mod. That is my recommendation for you. Then after you see what master is missing, then you will need to download the mod that has that master or just reinstall it if you like to archive your mods like me :)

Well I hope this has helped you out in some way my friend! Please notify me if this fixes your problem.

-Elsarian