Modern Warfare 3

Corlan

I recently read an Article bout it somewhere, here's the Link.

Me personally loved the first two games, shame fer Gaz in MW and Ghost in MWII, still people talkin bout Ghost not dead... Anyways, I have no idea where this will lead, Soap and Price goin after revealin the truth? Just dont know what changes there will be but considering the difference between Mw and MW II I'm onna guess this ones one hellova game too.

I do not follow the old Historical CoDs anymore, World at War almost made me throw up, wont buy Black Ops no matter what. But thats just me I guess.

Anyways, anyone has more news or any ideas bout this?

Thats a pity then Corlan, you missed a fine game.

I preffer the historical games. I write science fiction for a hobby and write stories for other people's works for a part of my income. And I really get tired of present day/near future shooter. They're all the same. And after witing a few fallout three mods, I just cant stomach shooting even one more russian as a marine.

Atleast world war two is still relatively fresh for me as I have only just finished WAW. It was worth playing though, really felt diferent to other shooters I've seen. And anyway, black ops inst set in the past. Military technology of today is built on the chassis of military technology from the 70's so you'll still be wielding an M16, even if it lacks the reflex sighting systems MW 2 players seem to obsess about. You really do have to be very very careful what you shun Corlan.

Saying "Im NEVER going to do ____" is never a wise thing. Because you more often than not rule yourself out of a potentialy very enjoyable experience. I once said as an early teen I'd never bother playing another CodeMasters game. Then they released a few games so good that I break that promise and eventualy became a major fan. Be careful when you so no, you may be pushing away something really really wonderful.

And anyway, it's treyarch, and they're really going all out on blackops by any early indication. If nothing else it should be better than that aweful MW2. I just hope it doesnt have the same plague of hackers like MW 2. Because by the time I took my clan out, it was impossible to get a match that wasnt hacked, even on our own private server.

ugh, I'd be happy so long as they put in proper C.O.P. enforcement. You shouldnt be able to get away with cheating the way you can in MW or most other steam games. But you REALLY shouldnt be at such little risk of being caught that 50% of players cheat. My biggest problem with COD is the pathetic rule enforcement that's endemic to steam. If they would crack down on hackers, cheaters, trolls and five year olds, I'd gadly come back.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently read an Article bout it somewhere, here's the Link.

Me personally loved the first two games, shame fer Gaz in MW and Ghost in MWII, still people talkin bout Ghost not dead...

shot then burned :wacko: there's no way he'll survive that man.... unless he really is a ghost :mellow:

Hmmm. crazy talk about Ghost being Gaz at the start...

I know that hes been shot, and Burned, but I still hope he Lives... Or atleast that Archer and Toad made it outa there, since they are marked MIA.

Allen and Roach both Marked KIA, no wonder. But for Gaz it was a clear Headshot, Ghost but, had a shot to the Chest as seen when he is dumped, he might have had a Vest? And those soldiers pour Oil on you, if you look close next to you nothings is aflame... Although it's just a little Hope... But Heh! Loved the Dark and Charming character next to Soap's Hawt and Badass Char.

Anyways, as far as I looked into it and was Clear, story will follow Cpt. Soap MacTavish and Cpt. Price... Someone Rumored you Gonna play Nikolai, but I'm not sure about that. Anyone other news?