Snow blind

kvnchrist

Well I'm up here in Casper, Wy. That name seems so appropriate since it's snow covered and just about every road other than the main roads and the highways are so slick I'd be mad to try and go down them.

It seems old man Winter has graced us a little too early this year. I'm trying to diliver a load from Sioux Falls, S.D. to San Lorenzo, which is on the bay in San Fransisco, Ca. I know someone else which wished he was himself on the bay in San Fransico. Me!

How's everybody else doing in this quite cold snap?

No snow here yet. We got just a bit of a dusting overnight, but, nothing meaningful. it IS cold though.... and promising to get colder.... I hate winter. One would think that being the 'smart' guy that I am..... I would move to a warmer climate... but oh no... can't do that...... :D

Beautiful cold and wonderful snow for the last two weeks. Not a cold snap, just normal weather where I am.

Since I was away all of October I didn't get any leaves raked or picked up before the snow hit. Damned things clog the snow blower.

Beautiful cold and wonderful snow for the last two weeks. Not a cold snap, just normal weather where I am.

Since I was away all of October I didn't get any leaves raked or picked up before the snow hit. Damned things clog the snow blower.

Need a meaner snowblower. :)