Hey guys! Check out please

syprus32567

Hey guys! I'l make this short and sweet. I'm looking to play oblivion again. But as i played the entire game befor. I prefer to not do the same old content over.

This is where mods start to kick in.

I love roleplaying. So housing/npcs/weapons/spells are all i really would like.

But knowing this game i need a huge assortment of additions.. Like a patch.. Something called ''Boss''.. and OMod or something another.

Could u guys tell me what i NEED for modding? and also Mods u would recommend?

I love oblivion with mods. But eventually crashing and freezes fck me over bad.

Thanks guys!

BOSS or better oblivion sorting software is a very useful tool. When you put the .exe .bat and masterlist file in your oblivion/data folder and run the .bat file it will automatically sort your load order to avoid conflicts (as best that can be managed). I'd definitely recommend it. As far as OBMM (oblivion mod manager) it's a good tool also. There's also Wrye Bash that you should look into; I personally use all of the above.

As far as mods are concerned you could go with http://tesnexus.com/downloads/top/alltime.php. These are the top mods on the nexus, and I would really recommend midas magic for starters. It's easy to install because the data comes in a .bsa format and you can just unzip the .bsa from the large file and the .esp from the patch and have lots of fun from then on. There's a lot of good mods on that list so look at their descriptions and pick whatever catches your eye.

if you want big things i recomend the lost spires (new guild lots of quests, new places, enemys, etc) http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12997

deserts of anequina (super big new area in the map, quests, races, cities) http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25023

underdark saga (another big one like the other two) http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23153

and maybe a new leveled list of enemys like OOO to add more challenge and variety to the game

i recomend to start with obmm becouse is more friendly whith new users than wirebash, also you can make every mod to work in omod form so you can install/uninstall in an easy way

Well I used to crash a lot with many mods, but I do not know what I have done this time because I only crash once maybe a little more than that, and I run with 122 mods!!! Is it just because Oblivion is being nice to me or did I just do something right lol.

I do not know, but I am very happy with my game!

And some mods that I would recommend would be, The Gates to Asgaard Episode One and Two. It is an amazing survival horror quest mod!

THere are just so many other mods that I could recommend, but that would take me a very long time to do lol.

Good luck with building your game up my friend!! :)

-Elsarian

Ok you got the order pretty much right. All you need to do is just install OBMM of course and Wrye Bash if you wish to use that. But make sure to install the unofficial patch before you install all the other mods. Things will go haywire if you do not. And then, after you have installed all of that, then you can start installing any other mods no matter what they are. You can install .omods first or install mods the standard way if you want. And I have never actually used BOSS so I do not know what to tell you there. I have done fine without it :)

-Elsarian

Ok you got the order pretty much right. All you need to do is just install OBMM of course and Wrye Bash if you wish to use that. But make sure to install the unofficial patch before you install all the other mods. Things will go haywire if you do not. And then, after you have installed all of that, then you can start installing any other mods no matter what they are. You can install .omods first or install mods the standard way if you want. And I have never actually used BOSS so I do not know what to tell you there. I have done fine without it :)

-Elsarian

So. I need to get the unofficial patch? Its better then the official one? ^^

So,

Oblivion

unofficla patch

Mod Manager

then the mods..

then perhaps BOSS