The enemies you hate

Amoramor

Mudcrabs-you walk anywhere near the little buggers and they'll follow you...slowly, until the end of time, prevented you from bartering, fast traveling, or leveling, AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Argonians-creepy lizard men who attack you for going anywhere near the black marsh, argonian tribesmen, I hate em

Rats-Im mueroidophobic IRW, I REALLY dont like rats, they scare me, nasty horrible disease ridden vermin, with those horrible sewage encrusted fangs and murderous middle eyes. *shudder*

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from MMM, one of the hairy spiders. it spits paralysis every 3 seconds, knocking you down as soon as you stand >____>

from vanilla oblivion, HtHing an ogre is very not fun. takes a little while, and a lot of healing =/

Goblin Warlords. Emphasis on the plural. Aside from the fact that they have arg-inducing hp quantities, once you get to a certain level every single goblin in a dungeon will be a warlord (except a few shamans), to which I say wtf? Is this a goblin war-democracy? These things are plenty balanced to be boss fights, but just have too much hp to be normal enemies. I have the midas magic mod, and it takes me a few nuclear explosions to finish one off. I swear, Jyggalag (or however you spell his name, been a while) from the end of SI was easier than these goddamn things.

Mountain Lions :D Damn things are so fast that once when i was running to anvil with battle music for a while i thought whoever was chasing me lost me. Surprise when i stood still for a quarter of second :D

Dremora mages because they always try to run away from you while their summoned scamps attacking you ugh. All scamps, summoned ones and real ones, are also very annoying with those darned fireballs they shoot at you.

Zombies. Because of those hellish noises they make and how icky they are to look at argh.

Llathasa's ghost, again because of that hellish shrieking noise it makes when you awaken it by breaking open her coffin.

Ghosts in general, since you can only hurt them by attacking them with silver, daedric or magic weapons. All three of which are extremely difficult to come by.

Wolves randomly attacking me when I'm out travelling. Which is why I made a mod that makes them run away from you instead, and they only attack you if you attack them. Because healthy, normal wolves in real life just don't go around trying to kill everything in sight for no apparent reason.

Rats and mudcrabs of course. Very annoying little buggers.,,!

Also, minotaurs and especially minotaur lords popping up in the most random places, and are extremely hard to kill.

Ogres too...

• 2 weeks later...
Dread Zombies because they infect my character without fail, every time, even if I kill them with a spell from 50 feet away. And what in the world is "Astral Vapors" anyway? I'm going to have an out of body experience and then pass out? Why not just say "damaged magika 15%".