Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

I'm having a hard time taking a third person screenshot of my character. At least at the angle I want. I thought the way I configured the macros it would work fine, but I was wrong. It was soooooo easy in Skyrim TT

Anyway, are there any tips on how to get it working better? Or maybe tutorials somewhere? I'll try googling something, but I thought I'd try here first.

Edit: I did find one console command that's helpful. TVM (vanity mode). However, the only macros that work in this mode are zoom in/out and adjust FOV

Thanks.

Edited by Lotus97

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deleted2687133
I'm using UC Nature and for some reason the trees in the distance are all vanilla ones. As I get closer the UC Nature trees pop up out of nowhere, replacing the original trees. I've been trying to fix this for a while now and I'm completely out of ideas, anyone have a suggestion? Its not a major issue but it is really immersion breaking that trees grow to 3 times their original size as I get closer.

I'm using UC Nature and for some reason the trees in the distance are all vanilla ones. As I get closer the UC Nature trees pop up out of nowhere, replacing the original trees. I've been trying to fix this for a while now and I'm completely out of ideas, anyone have a suggestion? Its not a major issue but it is really immersion breaking that trees grow to 3 times their original size as I get closer.

Have you re-generated Distant Land in MGE (or MGE XE) since UC Nature was installed?

• 4 weeks later...