Does Anyone Know Of A Game...

falloutperson416

OK: if you've got the original xbxo, you'll really want to give Mech Assault a try

It's a FASA/Microsoft third person mech shooter-really quite a good one I might add. Secondly, Chrome Hounds is a bit exentric, dialogue wise, but damn, it's the best and most hardcore mech game to date, xbox 360.

The reason being that crome hounds doesnt actualy have any existing mechs, you've got to make your own, and thats a lot of fun. After all, it just says "make a mech" so that can be anything, from my badass biped, inspired by a Mech Assault MadCat heavy mech, to a tower of RPGs with a cockpit on top like the infamous "ghouda snake" from the game guide.

And that link will lead to a sublime mod too, it's MechWarrior, ON THE CRYSIS ENGINE!!!

As for the new MechWarrior, sorry to burst the bubble but that didnt survive the GFC.

Mechwarrior is one, surprised nobody said this. I've played 3 and 4 before and supposedly there's a new one being made (I think the new one is the one posted in DonKnotts's link).

Actually that's an entirely fan made BattleTech mod for Crysis. Nearly ten years and no new game (for pc) can drive fans to do some pretty remarkable stuff.

Mechwarrior is one, surprised nobody said this. I've played 3 and 4 before and supposedly there's a new one being made (I think the new one is the one posted in DonKnotts's link).

Mechwarrior 4 mercenaries free release 3.1 is out

To get it you'll need either the MTX Client Or a torrent client (I use utorrent) & the MTX Extract and Patch Utility

both available at

http://www.mektek.net/index.php?pid=13

& I like getting the updates from

http://www.mektek.net/forums/index.php?automodule=downloads&cmd=viewcat&cat_id=27

& the new Mechwarrior game is being made by

Piranha games

Yeah, I seem to be seeing the same thing. Nothing worth playing. Be neet if Bethesda got an idea from this conversation...

Fallout, I have to disagree.

Bethesda are a pretty average studio. They probably would make it a good game, but you could pick better guys for the job. If I was to pick some dev studios to make a mech game, it would be Relic, because they're generous and do great dlc, community, and support, Criterion, because they've got a great sense of humor and favour fun factor over realism, and Gas Powered Games, for their extreme experience and skill at all things huge, robotic, and blasty,