Some proper stubble...

portylad4

Heya!

Ok. Lets cut to the chase.

I've tried pretty much every beard mod I can find, and none of them have stubble. I -did- find one mod that gave you an option for stubble, but the quality was absolutely terrible. (I won't name the mod to avoid offending the owner, but the mod boasts: "Ever wanted to give your character stubble, scars or even acne?") Yeah. Really bad quality. Sooooo.

Yeah.

If any of you know of, or are willing to create a mod that gives your character some -proper- stubble (Not that crappy face browning that came with the game ((Well, it's -ok- but whenever you make it too dark, it makes the rest of your body either a sickly green, or a very dark brown. It doesn't really look that good when my character's face is white and the rest of his body is brown (((No racism intended))) any mods that fix that would be nice as well :P ))

There you go!

Cheers,

Hugh.

If you want stubble and avoiding face coloring issue, I think you need custom facial texture that has stubble. Of course, apply it on any race will make all actors of the race having stubble(stubble on woman's face.. eek).

No more bumping please.

AS