What armor or clothing would you like to see in oblivion?

GodKingVivec

Continuing my What type of "blank" would you like to see in oblivion topic. tell me what kinda clothes, armor, apparel, etc that you wanna see in oblivion. I personally would like to have a hatchetman necklace ( for those who do not know what the hatchet man is its the symbol of Insane clown posse, a really f***ed up rap group in the U.S.), some witchblade armor (from the anime not the comic book) and a set of clothes from different anime series like: inuyasha, bleach, death note and final fantasy X-2.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see more light armour that actually looks like armour. Everything is either tin-can heavy armour (I agree 100% with Maro Rufus on that topic!), or silk bikini `light armour'. In general, I would like to see more armour made for/converted to TGND, because its lack of options is the only thing I do not like about it.

In clothing, I would like to see more lore-appropriate clothing. Perhaps introduce different styles from different nations by having clothing sets themed around each race (kind of like that awesome `real swords' project). Pants would be good too. If my character is a female thief, I either have to choose between leaping between buildings in a skirt(!), wearing only her underwear(!), or something ugly like Sackcloth Pants. More pants options would be great!

The Hashshashin Armor is quite nice, and very much along the lines of what I look for in armour mods. I have never tried the Dreadweave, as it looks too sinister for the kinds of characters I play.

Probably my favourite light armour so far is Athol Brose. Another skirt, but it *looks* like it is light armour strapped over clothing, and I can switch between the armour and clothing to make it look like I am taking off the armoured parts when around town. Even better, it is fitted for most (all?) body mods :)

Geez obviousley i need to look more thoroughley through the clothing mods. I havent even heard of half of those lol.

I'd like to see All vanilla Armor & Clothing adapted to Double Melons GUTS body replacer...

I posted a post in forum, but................... :confused: