What armor or clothing would you like to see in oblivion?

GodKingVivec

The first picture in the post above mine looks really cool, I think. But, what I would like to see the very most is Yuna's outfit from Final Fantasy X. I think it would fit in well enough, and look good.

Anything from FFX/X-2 would be nice, as would stuff from the Xenosaga series. (I know the latter's not lore-friendly, but we've got lots of lore-unfriendly mods out there.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Definitely want Mordekaiser's armor from League of Legends (and possibly his giant mace to go with it) here's a picture http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9_Rr3BXzgTQ/TbG9h14AsKI/AAAAAAAAAAc/Pw3KUZ0ViU4/s1600/mordekaiser1.jpg

and sorry for double post, it didn't display my original one for some reason, so I thought I posted on a different thread :P

Edited by leirynot

medieval chainmail, more types of guardsman armor, cooler looking platemail

also, i'd like to see some cooler looking cloaks. the capes and cloaks mod, half of them float out like they're made out of plastic.

Many, MANY more historically realistic sets of clothing - more colours, more materials, more styles, mostly based on Tudor stuff. It's like everyone went and raided the same shelf at Primark - I mean, 1500 or so characters and only 4 different high-class outfits?

My mage has been adventuring in the northern climes a lot recently, what with the Bruma guild, Feldscar, Frostcrag Village, etc, and I'd really like to see more Nordic / cold weather clothing. Fur-lined hoods, clothes and robes made from wolf or bear pelts, unarmored boots and gloves that actually look like they are warm. The closest thing to that is the excellent Vahi's Wardrobe, but while her clothes are great the selection is limited.

Question. How many people here can do these armour and clothing models? Cos I'm fairly good with texturing. Everyone here basically wants more historically accurate armour, why cant we band together and do it ourselves? Edited by AtlasS