HOWTO: Provide Useful Feedback Or Suggestions

Dark0ne

hey guys this is just a suggestion for a possible future mod which i think would be really really cool.

a long hair mod, where instead of the hair going into the body when crouching, it actually moves with the body!

you see, it really kills the flow for me when i get a new hair mod and it just flows right through the body when crouching.

if this mod already exists, can someone please PM it to me?

if this was the wrong kind of suggestion in the wrong area. please redirect me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bettsyboy;

This is the Nexus SITE "Feedback, suggestions, and questions" forum.

Your post belongs in a specific game's "Mod Request" forum, but since you didn't even say which game, I can't move it for you. :( .

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I have an idea regarding the tag search function. While the current form is very convenient, not all of the tags are quite functional with an inclusion-only basis. For instance, the language tags; all I want to see is english submissions, but only about 70% of the english submissions are tagged as english, so I won't be shown a number of submissions. Or, say that I want to search for armors, but don't want a mod that replaces something in the game, or that adds a cheat item. So, my suggestion is to add an exclusionary tag function in addition to the current system, so that a searcher can exclude files with certain tags from the search. I hope you consider this.

Thank you for your time,

danaw167

Edited by danaw167

• 3 weeks later...

I am not very good with forums, forgive me if I post this wrong.

I use firefox 7.0.1 (currently). At the top of the tesnexus and the fnvnexus page, where it says "welcome Trepeg" The "nexusnetwork" button is underneath the logout, like they are squished together. It isn't something bad, just a bit annoying is all. It's been that way for a while so I thought I would write you guys to let you know, just in the unlikely case that I am the only firefox user around.

i attached a screenshot.

peace

I am not very good with forums, forgive me if I post this wrong.

I use firefox 7.0.1 (currently). At the top of the tesnexus and the fnvnexus page, where it says "welcome Trepeg" The "nexusnetwork" button is underneath the logout, like they are squished together. It isn't something bad, just a bit annoying is all. It's been that way for a while so I thought I would write you guys to let you know, just in the unlikely case that I am the only firefox user around.

i attached a screenshot.

peace

Known issue. Change your "text size" setting to something smaller. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all your work on this site! :salute:

I'm still trying to adjust to the new site looks and functions. Atm, my biggest problem is I can't figure out how the heck to change portals from one game to another any more.

Shirley, I'm missing something! :)

Thanks for all your work on this site! :salute:

I'm still trying to adjust to the new site looks and functions. Atm, my biggest problem is I can't figure out how the heck to change portals from one game to another any more.

Shirley, I'm missing something! :)

See below. Button is in the same position on all the game-specific pages on the Nexus. :thumbsup:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1320360684.png

(And don't call me Shirley!)

... doesn't seem to be there

You have your text size set too large which, wtih the fixed-width layout, makes the buttons re-postion themselves so that they interfere with each other. I can see the "NexusNetwork" one sitting on top of the "Logout" one.