HOWTO: Provide Useful Feedback Or Suggestions

Dark0ne

Thanks for the reply Thandal, :)

I do have the same problem as Fonger and I'm not using different fonts as Pronam suggest, nor are my fonts too big. In Firefox I can hold down the Ctl, then Mouse Scroll to the smallest text or to the largest and it doesn't fix it. The only site working correctly is Skyrim, which doesn't have content atm.

A second problem, which could be related is when I go to The Elder Scrolls portal, can't seem to figure out how to JUST see Morrowind or Oblivion content. The top 100 or Search only a specific game, we seem to be left with only being able to Search by Category. It wouldn't make it so difficult if these two games didn't carry the largest content of the site (if they are not the largest, their still pretty dang big) . Unless Nexus is having a policy shift to prevent viewing Morrowind Top 100 or Oblivion Top 100?

Hope this is the correct thread, if not please let me know and feel free to move any posts.

Thanks again for the site and any help. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello people,

this will be/is my first post ;).

Would it be possible to replace the chatroom ( http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?app=ipchat ), with a more commonly type which has a server name and a channel. In my opinion, this would be a lot easier to acces since you wouldnt have to have your browser open on the exact page, and it would be possible to be in multiple chatrooms using the same client too.

Thanks a lot for reading,

Zomgy

Uh.. If you have any suggestions for a better chat to use instead, feel free. Dark0ne can't do much with the current chat, really.

What I have in mind is a IRC network, with a server people can connect to, and individual channels like #developers , #staff , and so on.

Heres a quote from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/glossary/definition41.html;

"IRC Network

An IRC Network is a series of IRC Servers that are identified as being part of a particular named network. All users that connect to a computer that is part of this network will be able to communicated with users connected to any other IRC Server connected to this same network.

There are many different IRC Networks available to choose from. Some of the older IRC Networks are Undernet, Dalnet, and EFnet. All of these networks consists of many individual IRC Servers that communication with each other, but only when are part of the same network. "

I'm sorry I'm doing such a bad job explaining it ;(.

When using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the Nexus mod pages, you give your

NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, SUBJECT, Most relevant department, your message, Verify your humanity and then 5+5 answer

well the "Verify your humanity" image thing is broken.

Thought you might want to know.

Either that or you stopped signing autographs and I need to contact your press agent :)

Oh and forgot to mention you spelled revelent not relevant, though this might be a British thing like armor and armour etc :o)

oh well, just wanted to let you guys and gals know.. have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...