• UFF
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • None (vanilla)
  2. 2. Male Body Replacer

• Robert's Male
    • Bodybuilder
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • None (vanilla)

most people want them for immersion, or for custom armor. I use them cos they are most asthetically appealing!

Me2

No, you dont have to be male for that

I do use underwear versions though

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I pop in a question here?

Whenever I see armor mods, it seems they're almost always for HGEC. I'm not playing Oblivion (but am going to start soon, and in the meantime looking for mods..), but from what I've seen on the screens I actually like the Original Exnem's Eyecandy body replacer over HGEC. Is it possible to use that body and still use armors made for HGEC (or the BBB stuff) or do I have to get HGEC?

Might I pop in a question here?

Whenever I see armor mods, it seems they're almost always for HGEC. I'm not playing Oblivion (but am going to start soon, and in the meantime looking for mods..), but from what I've seen on the screens I actually like the Original Exnem's Eyecandy body replacer over HGEC. Is it possible to use that body and still use armors made for HGEC (or the BBB stuff) or do I have to get HGEC?

Absolutely! All eyecandy bodies (HGEC, Exnem, TGND...) use the same texture pathing, so you can keep the same texture, and therefore not have to worry about armors. if you have the HGEC body, get a texture for Exnem, and find an armor you like for TGND, it'll all be compatible

also, Roberts Male and HGEC, both preferably with underwear

Absolutely! All eyecandy bodies (HGEC, Exnem, TGND...) use the same texture pathing, so you can keep the same texture, and therefore not have to worry about armors. if you have the HGEC body, get a texture for Exnem, and find an armor you like for TGND, it'll all be compatible

also, Roberts Male and HGEC, both preferably with underwear

It works for BBB too? That's absoultely awesome! Thanks alot! :biggrin: