Samus Aran's Varia Suit or Fusion Suit

jjoh1004

Being a large Metroid fan, it's only natural to want to create Samus Aran's Armor. There's already the Mantis's Zero suit which is nice, but that's it? :confused: I would imagine someone at least making her Power Suit whichever variation it may be. It would definitely be a nice variation of Fallout's power armor. :woot: AND HER BEAM WEAPONS TOO! I can see the Plasma beam and the Power Beam being created with plasma rifle projectiles and heavy incinerator projectiles respectively. Please make this magic happen for all Metroid nerds playing Fallout 3! I would do it myself but currently lacking the know-how part of my brain o_O

I'd also love it if someone made this armor. But with a male version too, of course. Not changed or anything, but since Mantis' Zero Suit was female only(as if the Galacic Federation would produce zero suits for females only) someone might make this armor female exclusive too.

As for the necessary meshes and stuff, you could use the stuff from Metroid Online(a Halo: CE mod).

It's closer to the last 5%. And there's a surprising number of people who are great at making models but cannot figure out how to use the GECK.

I have a .3ds and a Daz3d samus model, no idea how to use geck. There are dozens of Samus mods for other games if it's not a issue to port them. The Halo CE Samus one is rather good and easily findable via google but I don't know what what is involved in the port process.

I'd be happy to find you one if not two and ask the authors permission if you let me know what format you need.

See, Ghogiel? I'm not sure what format I need though. I just figured it would be easy to do. Just find the armor and choose the right meshes and textures.

Porting is difficult. You'll need a .nif file, and to do get that you'll need blender with the python and .nif/.3ds port options, plus the know-how to touch it up for ingame use, with animated nodes and suchlike.

Alas, I know nothing of HOW to do this.

And yes, nabbing a model from another game is a very illegal issue.