More of a guild presence

Deleted1217574User

I don't see the downside of getting some people to kill off the enemies aside from yourself. It's not like you actually go through all the caves and ruins yourself.. Do you? Anyways, not like the player should be only one with any incentive to go into those loot filled caves.

I think what Raithfyre means is to build permanent camps inside some ruins. For example, replace all the enemies with friendly mages and whatnot, along with swapping out the clutter to be more.. Civilized.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed and correct. I meant you go into the CS, pick a ruin, delete all the enemies and traps and whatnot (or maybe keep traps) and replace them with friendly mages. Mages that wander around, study the area, perform experiments, and generally don't try to kill you upon entering. If they happen to get guillotined, well... Sucks for them =)

And yeah, it certainly adds to realism factor, I think, if there are others out there fighting. And isn't realism what this whole thing's about?

or make pratys of fg folsk into some rnadom ob gates when they attempt to close ti themselves when suddenly you run by and rgab the sigilstone infront o em = Or put parties of FG folks into some random Oblivion gates, and when they try to close it themselves, you just take their sigil-stone. Basically stealing the Fighters Guild's glory.

And what Uberman and I meant was... Never mind, haha. I'll explain later, when it's more relevant.

Add this to a ruin somewhere, when the player enters, some random mages are standing around a dark welkynd stone, one says something about removing it, the other one says it bad idea, the first mage ignores and is electrocuted, the other mage screams her head off and then a hoard of zombies descends on her and her former companion comes back to life and helps kill her. If you have a microphone, if you don't find someone who does LOL.