More of a guild presence

Deleted1217574User

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it would be a tiny thing, no reason to redo all that, maybe make a new npc or two that have the script and AI? That way you don't ruin a good thing? And make a back up before you do, so you do not lose all your hard work.

I made a lot of progress last night

Regional fighters and mages have been clearing out dungeons like crazy ! I had to level them down a bit so they get killed more often. Added a chest with random percentage loot that isnt leveled and pertains to the guild. You wont see FG people with Varla Stones. All the loot isn't leveled.Im gonna make some horse armor as a semi reward. I also tied in the last Grandmaster quest in with the fighters. Now if you focus on more contracts your champions as i call them will have better equipment but if you focus on more recruiting there will be more fighters

They are not companions as this will break the whole point of the mod. I am still looking for the loot script. Havent found it yet

No thanks I found it

Raithyfire if you have time available how about a play test ? My team at the moment is quite busy and I will get my head sliced off if I asked at this point

Its interesting to see how such a small request evolved into so much more

Well good thing you found it. I cant wait for this mod to be released lol.

Same here. Its going to be sweat... I was going to ask wether it was possible to integrate the legion (or blades) and outlaws into the system (so that they raid each other's strongholds and hideouts and stuff and loot it), but nah... I think this mod is awsomn as it is and I don't want to increase your load (plus you'd probably have to redo alot of your work so stuff it).

Anyway, you have my appreciation for making this great mod. Kudos to you man :thumbsup:.