More of a guild presence

Deleted1217574User

Thanks for the kudos <br /><br />I think Im gonna release it without the armor and horse as of right now . It will take me a while to get the tetxuring done and I can see that you guys are anxious to play it ( You guys are like carrot hungry rabbits )

Interesting thing I was testing it out and I was traveling along with some fighters and I killed them after a dungeon raid The loot was pretty good I'm guessing it was about 500 in just weapons and about 500 in armor. Seems like a good amount of loot to me

And a random percentage of that loot goes in a guild chest for theives to sneak hehe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kudos <br /><br />I think Im gonna release it without the armor and horse as of right now . It will take me a while to get the tetxuring done and I can see that you guys are anxious to play it ( You guys are like carrot hungry rabbits )

Yeah, good idea. Besides, there are hundreds of armor mods out there. The aim of this mod is to add a significant amount of dynamicness and depth to the Oblivion world and its unique in that way. New armor would simply be some extra weight on your back (and most importantly it delays the release date hehe... :tongue: ).

Just a suggestion for Dark Brotherhood: Maybe add random assasins that appear once every few days in the DB guild hall at cheydenhal to give the sensation that DB is more than just 3 or 4 people (so the random NPCs represent assasins from other parts of cyrodill on a mission). Though again... if its too much work don't bother. It's not an essential thing anyway.

WOAH ! I just saw the loot packages and just made my own !

Now all mages only loot , spells , soul gems ,varla/welkynd and anything spell related and gold

FG only loot armor , weapons , and gold

Just tested it and its pretty cool all mages carry out like 400 in gold each when raiding AR

FG carry out even more at high levels My character is level 9 and I was too weak to kill the champion so I Killed via console . He had about 900 gold all by himself lol