Quake Wars

Dark0ne

You guys are all moving over to Enemy Territory: Quake Wars when it's out, right? You're not going to dare risk buying 2142 to be given the same old bull crap from EA, are you?

Good.

its going to replace BF2 for me. And i hav no intention at all to buy 2142, EA is old news for me, I try to avoid buying their new games :D except FN3, and NHL07

ETQW has been pushed back to 2007.

2142 maybe the only option this autum/fall!!!!

I can wait, theres no way im settling for 2142, ill hav to stick with Oblivion, and illl probably get SVR07

Indeed, EA can go do something unpleasant, possibly to do with bowel movements, I am lezving 2142 well alone. Unfortunately, some guys in my clan want to get it as a stop-gap for ETQW because everyones tired of not playing any more :s

ETQW has been pushed back to 2007.

2142 maybe the only option this autum/fall!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO. I had already pre-ordered ETQW on Amazon, but now its not released until 23rd Feb 2007 :( I used to love playing ET - best free game ever.

Oh well, might have a new PC by then.

Might order 2142 just to try out and something different to BF2. How much more buggy can it be than 1.3???

Hopefully Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will be good enough in MP to stem the tide until Quake Wars comes out. Lame that it got pushed back; but a nice sign that they're doing things differently to EA.

Hopefully Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will be good enough in MP to stem the tide until Quake Wars comes out. Lame that it got pushed back; but a nice sign that they're doing things differently to EA.

Never really been into the Fantasy gaming thing, but there appears to be plenty of players who love it. Maybe I should give it a go. As a kid I was always into the Star wars or WWII rather than things like Dungeons and Dragons, and I guess that carried on into my adult gaming life.

I think BF2 should have enough longevity in it until Feb 2007 as long as EA sort out the really annoying bugs. I still really enjoying playing it, but get really frustrated with the server crashed and crashes to blue screen.

well we still have another 2 months of server time on BF2 to look forward to.

DMoMM looks pretty good MP, swords, magic and stealth in BF2 gameplay...sounds fun! ;)

well we still have another 2 months of server time on BF2 to look forward to.

DMoMM looks pretty good MP, swords, magic and stealth in BF2 gameplay...sounds fun! ;)

Looking forward to 1.4 being released which will 'hopefully' fix the server crashes, then getting the GS server back online.

Might give DMoMM a try - dont know what your missing until you try it...