Pets are so lovely

Pushkatu

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, huge spider!! My sister would probably freak out if she would see such a big spider. We don't have spiders that big here.

I got some guppies from a neighbor recently, feeder guppies; count four. And now I know why they're called aquatic rabbits. I now own about 30 of them and haven't the heart to actually feed them to other fish. I'll post some pictures of my other pets when I get a chance.

I got some guppies from a neighbor recently, feeder guppies; count four. And now I know why they're called aquatic rabbits. I now own about 30 of them and haven't the heart to actually feed them to other fish. I'll post some pictures of my other pets when I get a chance.

Haha, same happened to me some years ago. I don't buy guppies anymore. I mean I like them, especialy the males with the colourfull tales, but thier females give birth to alive "guppie kids" and that's why they can be problematic. I just don't have enough space for them.

My two lovable yet insane dogs..Miniature Schnauzers. LEft in both pics is Snickerdoodle (Snickers) who LOOOOOVESSSS me to the point of obsession. On the right, Oreo the World's Happiest Dog. She love to wear clothes..so below is her sweater that she will bring to you when she wants it on.

:)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6510/img1119w.jpg

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8936/snickersandoreo.jpg

Pushkatu, I nominate you for posting the best thread on Nexus to date; hands down! What a great idea. And all of you have posted such lovely photos of all your wonderful pets; even your spider, Balagor... well... sort of. And naturally, we just reinstalled Windows on my computer, and I cannot find my photos, but I will track them down. I have two wonderful dogs and two wonderful cats. That is down from 5 cats. The dogs are fairly new. My husband finally relented and agreed to them, and of course now adores them. He had never had a dog, can you imagine? One of my cats is a Tortoise Shell too. She's 14 and just as neurotic as can be. She always has been, but she's thin as a rail. My other torty was a meatloaf though, like yours AlienSlof. She was my best pal in the world. She's not with us anymore, but she had a great life. All of my animals except for one of the dogs have been from shelters or are strays. Great thread. I'll bet you get tons of posts.