THERE IS A TROJAN VIRUS ON THE NEXUS

lololand

This site has a virus. Every 5 minutes or so the "Download Blocked" thing showed up so I downloaded it into a quarentine folder and it was identified as a Trojan

This is the filename: Trog/ExpJs-AI

I also found this but I think I had this one for a while but maybe not : Troj/CIsLdr-Gen

I don't know how so I need someone to tell an administrator.

Thank You

EDIT by LHammonds: This is most-likely from the wide ad the is displayed at the top of the site. If anyone gets an antivirus pop-up warning, try to get a screenshot of the ad displayed at the top of the page. Press the "Print Screen" button, then go into MS Paint and press CTRL+V (or Edit, Paste), then click File, Save and save it as a JPG somewhere and upload it.

EDIT #2: Please go to the SITE NEWS to see or add more comments.

Huh odd I just read this a minute or two ago and didn't think much of it but then I just went to check on one of my files and my anti virus said that this page contains malicious software and viruses and took me out of here. Weird

Did you happen to go to my whale file ? That's the file I went to

Huh odd I just read this a minute or two ago and didn't think much of it but then I just went to check on one of my files and my anti virus said that this page contains malicious software and viruses and took me out of here. Weird

Did you happen to go to my whale file ? That's the file I went to

No, I was browsing the top 100 non-adult files when I noticed it, and I haven't downloaded anything for a long time.

I even got it for once but was in a full-screen game and it bugged out my system so I had to ctrl+alt+del it. This is definitely an ad exploit as it's not a recurring issue. If anyone can find the source of the ad then it will make notifying the proper agency that much easier.

I got this pop-up as soon as I came on today... Now I come on everyday for a long time now and I have never heard a peep from my AVG.. I was on earlier today on a different computer and nothing happened..

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/sugarbeanalena/what-2.jpg

****edit..

I realized after the post that you cant really read that LOL!!! Well at least I cant :lmao:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/sugarbeanalena/what2.jpg