ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Updated] Nexus Trojan/Virus alert

Dark0ne

Good that trojan problem is solved. Trojans can cause nasty things to your computer. Good firewalls, anti-spyware and antivirus software is needed todays internet use. I use Comodo firewall + Avira antivir personal + Malwarebytes Antiwalware + Spybot combination.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site had been infected by Mehrunes Dagon! Continuing past this point will open virtual Oblivion gates on your pc.

AVG + Avira + Malwarebytes = BRING IT ON!!

firefox and chrome blocking the site was EPIC annoying tho. Funny how AVG's Linkscanner shows it as clean and its still blocked. A STFU browser button for this site is for sure needed. Didnt like having to go into Firefox's config and disabling the blocked sites for ALL sites since it dont seem to have a exception list for that. Pain in the arse when a program decides to make all the decisions FOR the user without so much as a "do u want to block this site".

Edited by amdsempron2

I don't know if you can do this but, it's possivle to find a permanent ad for the website?

i mean, these random ad producer sometime make my browser freeze, and believe me, it's a ad problem, as a AMD phenom 2 with a HD5850 and 8gb memo shouldn't freeze so easily, when i scroll down and remove the ads from the screen, the browse works fine again

i know the site need some ads, but, can it be a permanent, trustable ad?

Please beware everyone! I was one of the unfortunate ones to get attacked by this $&*#ing trojan (even with registered AVG installed) and it's a PAIN to fix. I've spent a good 8 hours working on the problem and although an entire system scan results in no virus found, I still have very limited access and if online too long, my pc will lock up (due to a highjacking I'm guessing) and one of my "svchost.exe" processes starts eating up my cpu memory like crazy. If anyone out there knows of a fix for this recent attack, PLEASE message me and let me know! I really don't want to re-format my 1TB drive... (>_<)

I think the most annoying thing about this whole situation, other than the way Google is dragging its collective feet regarding getting our issue resolved, is that as a Firefox user I am NOT going to resort to IE to browse the files section of tesnexus.com and there's no acceptable solution for this browser. You can easily disable the warning across the board, but that's not a good idea, for obvious reasons. I've tried several different ways to set up exceptions so it works everywhere but here, and none of them flipping work! I don't know if that's a bug in Firefox or Google is somehow getting every single possible page on www.tesnexus.com/downloads on its list, but this does not make me a happy camper. :wallbash: